The Hunter’s Bend or the Riggers Bend

Hunter's Bend

Hunter’s Bend – another knot that works well for joining two slippery ropes together. Sadly not a hunter’s knot, but named after Dr Edward Hunter?? So #LetsGetKnotting –





Please Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.